If you are searching for a health supplement that can improve immune system or enhance body functions, Cho-Wa is the right supplement for you. It is developed by Kumato Labs, located in Signal Hills CA. As the name suggests, it was a Japanese remedy originated centuries ago. Dr. Kumato developed a special formula to provide a good supplement to enhance the immune system and offer various health benefits. Here you will know about Cho-Wa, its ingredients and various advantages.
Cho-Wa is actually green tea with many other herbal ingredients. It is a safe supplement that provides a wide range of health benefits with its powerful natural ingredients. Besides green tea as its main component, it contains various ingredients. Here is the list of ingredients incorporated in Cho Wa –
- Astragalus roots – It is said to be immune enhancer and specifically used for cancer patients.
- Ginkgo Biloba – It is a powerful antioxidant that improves blood flow, protects cell damages.
- Lyceum – It is useful to lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Licorice fruit – Known as expectorant.
- Euphoria fruit – It is a good source of vitamins A, C and minerals potassium, iron etc.
- Rhodiola – It elevates mood, lowers depression. Thus, it improves physical and mental performance.
Besides these ingredients, it contains shiitake, maitake, and reishi which are mushrooms known to improve immune system. The green tea helps to improve health in different ways. It is useful to increase metabolism, reduce effects of LDL cholesterol and also helps in weight loss. Thus, it acts as a good health and nutritional supplement.
Many Cho Wa reviews show that this supplement is beneficial in improving immune system, metabolism and overall health. There are some side effects of Cho-Wa including increased heart rate. Many reviews show that it acts as a weight loss product if used in combination with proper diet and exercise. It is clinically tested supplement. All natural ingredients make it safe and effective. You can try this Japanese remedy to enhance health conditions.